PointBleu offers consulting services for non-governmental organizations (NGOs), civil society organizations (CSOs), governments, and businesses. In particular, PointBleu offers expertise in:
- Development and design of educational materials focusing on human rights
- Training and facilitation in human rights and capacity building
- Program and project evaluation
More about what PointBleu offers is presented here.
Some recent projects include:
- Developing a self-training manual for young workers on occupational safety and health for the International Labour Organization.
- Evaluating the International Labour Organization's Global research on child labour measurement and policy development (MAP) Project.
- Consulting with Advisem to conduct a mid-term evaluation of The MasterCard Foundation Scholars Program in Uganda.
- Haki Zetu (Our Rights): a series of booklets for community-based organizations on economic, social and cultural rights.
Artwork from PointBleu's Paul McAdams occasionally touches upon human rights and social justice issues. In 2017, Paul posted a series of drawings to recognize the 16 days of activism to eliminate gender-based violence.