PointBleu offers consulting services for non-governmental organizations (NGOs), civil society organizations (CSOs), governments, and businesses. In particular, PointBleu offers expertise in:
- Development and design of educational materials
- Training and facilitation in human rights and capacity building
- Program and project evaluation
More about what PointBleu offers is presented here.
- Co-designing and co-facilitating an online course on facilitating learning for the Centre for Intercultural Affairs, Global Affairs Canada
- Supporting Global Affairs Canada through co-facilitation of a workshop in Tanzania.
- Developing a self-training package for young workers on occupational safety and health for the SafeYouth@Work project of the International Labour Organization.
- Evaluating the ILO and SIDA's Partnership on Employment.